Friday, June 8, 2012

God is good :)

Jess here!! I tend to post when on road trips!!! Hahaha. Well I just wanted to share a verse that just made my day today :)
"Lord, Your love reaches to the heavens, Your loyalty to the skies. Your goodness is as high as the mountains. Your justice is as deep as the great ocean." Psalm 36:5-6 NCV
This verse just lifts me up and helps me to remember that God is just all around amazing!! And that He doesn't leave us hanging! Just keep that in mind today, okay? Troubles big and small may come today, as well as blessings! Remember that God is with you through it all! :) have a blessed day !

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you listen to the band Third Day a lot, but they have a song called "Your Love, Oh Lord." It was actually that song that made me start listening to them. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, actually listen to them occasionally! I will have to look that song up, thank you! :) -Jess

      Delete