Sunday, June 3, 2012

A challenge for the day

Jess here! I am currently riding in my dad's new Tahoe with my dad and step mom to pick up my step brother from the air port. As cars pass us, and we pass them, I always enjoy looking at the back of the car to see if there are any bumper stickers, magnets, etc. I also check to see if there are any of those metal looking Jesus fish. I love them. It's a way to express and show your faith. It also makes it easier to spot a Christian. Every time I see one, I wanna say to the driver, "Way to be!" or, "Right on!" or something. It connects us in a weird way. Me and the driver with the fish. Like my bracelets. Out of nine, seven are faith related. People can see them and read them, and know what and who I stand for. It connects me to people. That's my point for today. Connecting with other Christians. Ones we know, and ones we don't. How can you connect with other Christians? How can you be a person who is connectable? See Isaiah 52:7. Are those feet yours? Could they be? Later dudes! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've always thought the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry I just noticed this! :) thank you for replying! And yeah, I'm pleased to hear I am not the only one who thinks like me :) - Jess

      Delete