Monday, July 18, 2011

What's your "constant"?

Jess here! :)

    I can just hear y'all now...."Booooo!! We want Madds!"  Well lucky for you, she's back from RI today, safetly! Praise the LORD.  I've missed her like crazy. You have no idea. Especially at this time of my life. "Jess what do ya mean?"

~Well I'm glad you asked! Madds has a history of moving alot, I am in the process (basically almost done) of moving from Meade County to Etown (Elizabethtown, for those that don't use Kentucky slang) which is in Hardin County, which borders Meade County.
Now, thats about 30 mins away. Basically from a place with no Wal-Mart, to a place that's got one, 15 mins away. Infact we're so far out of E town we're almost to Glendale (no, I'm not happy about being close to Glendale Days festival) 
        **Do I have to change schools? Nope, I'm still at the same one, and I love it. :)
        **Do I have to give up my home Church, back in Meade County? Nope, but I have to get up earlier to get there. It's worth it.

~Sooooo back to the title. What does it have to do with me moving?
Well the location has changed but God hasn't. He's constant, never changing. Never leaving me. He's my constant. At first I thought my old house (which I've lived in my whole life) was my constant. Apparently not, hahaha, but I would have had to move in three years anyway. Yay for college!  
Listen to the song "Constant" By Francesca Battistelli. Here's some of the lyrics.

~"You're my constant, in every moment constant, you've never failed me, all my life you've never left my side, you are my constant."

~God is your constant who, no matter where you are in your life, spritual walk, or physical location on earth, never fails. (Also see the song "Your Love Never Fails"  by Jesus Culture.)

" The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Deuteronomy 31:8

Until we meet again! :) God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment